- This is fine art giclee wall print of an original Kate Fisher painting.
- Printed on beautiful 300 gsm smooth 100% cotton rag acid-free paper using archival quality inks by professional art printers in Adelaide, South Australia.
- Signed by Kate on the front bottom right in the white border.
- Prints are sold unframed, and are rolled and shipped in a quality art tube.
- Your newly purchased print/s are delicate so please handle with care when opening and avoid touching the printed surface.
- The sizes listed below are for the printed artwork area.
- To assist with framing a 2.5cm white border is included on the top and sides and a 3.5 cm border along the bottom (for the artists signature).
- The total paper size of your print will be 5 cms wider and 6 cms taller than the sizes listed here.
- 30 x 40 cms (11.8 x 15.7 inches)
- 40 x 50 cms (15.7 x 19.6 inches)
- 50 x 70 cms (19.6 x 27.5 inches)
- 60 x 90 cms (23.6 x 35.4 inches)
- A3 - 29.7 x 42 cms (11.69 x 16.54 inches)
- A2 - 42 x 59.4 cms (16.5 x 23.4 inches)
- A1 - 59.4 x 84.1 cms (23.4 x 33.1 inches)
- A0 - 84.1 x 118.9 cms (33.1 x 46.8 inches)
- FREE POSTAGE WITHIN AUSTRALIA for prints including insurance.
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING - generally between AU$30 - 50. Exact amount will show on checkout when you enter an address.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for your print to arrive.
- Each print is carefully made to order by professional art printers, then checked, signed, packed and posted by Kate.
- Prints are sent via “Express” post as soon as possible – but we all know Australia Post tends to be a little more relaxed on their idea of express than the rest of us so please be patient.
- Tracking details will be sent to your email address once your print is on it’s way.
- If your print order is over $300 in value, signature on delivery is required.
- Please ensure you inspect your print packaging on arrival and should it arrive damaged, please photograph the damaged packaging before opening to check the print. If your print is damaged, please contact me immediately.
- Your newly purchased print/s are delicate so please handle with care and preferably have a professional framer unpack them.
- For the best possible longevity for your prints, I recommend you take them to your local professional framer.
- If you plan to frame your prints yourself, the best place to purchase your frames is still your local framing shop.
- They will often stock ‘ready made’ frames in standard sizes (up to 60 x 90 cms) that will be good quality without the price of a custom frame.
Other ready made frames..
- Norsu Interiors in Melbourne stock locally made frames up to 61 x 91 cms.
- Spotlight stores have their ‘Frame Depot’ range of frames available up to the 60 x 90 size. These are a solid choice for a budget frame and come in white, black and natural (oak effect).The glazing is glass. Generally, their 60 x 90 size is around $35.00.
- IKEA are a popular choice for their range of frames. Keep in mind all of their larger frames come with a thin plastic front ‘glazing’. It’s great for safety – but is very easily scratched and very flimsy.
- I would highly recommend purchasing a custom mat from your local framing shop (even if you plan on using a budget frame).
- The mats in budget frames are often made from paper with acids that will damage your print over time and cause awful ‘yellow’ stains.
What to look out for...
- When choosing your frames, look carefully at the corners to make sure all the joins are neat and tight.
- Check the mat board carefully for any marks.
- Make sure you are happy with the hanging system at the back if you plan to hang your print.
- Decide whether you are after glass or plexiglass (acrylic) for your frame 'glazing'.
- Glass is heavier and can break easily if dropped, but easier to clean.
- Plexiglass (acrylic) is more prone to scratches and static/ dust issues but much lighter/ safer for hanging.
- It's helpful to add some felt 'bumpers' to the back of your frame corners to help prevent the frame scratching your wall.